The following is a listing of the functionalites added and issues addressed in System Update APR15 deployed April 12th@12AM.
HTML formatting (Member Invite)
- Members can now add HTML code to their text when inviting someone to join eReferral.
- Administrators can now view the current accounts that are pending verification
- A “Resend Verification Email” button as been added
- Ability to Delete any accounts that are currently pending validation was added
- Additional fields for patient information have been added such as: Insurance Carrier Name, Insurance Carrier Group Number, Insurance Carrier Certificate Number, Medical History, Medications and Parent/Responsible Guardian Name
- Ability to Search all Cases related to this office as been added instead of searching by “Cases referred to this office” or “Cases created by this office”
- Sort all cases by simply clicking on a column (Case Name, Patient Name, Description or Last Modified)
- Cases can now be marked as “Archived” once completed to hide it from your Cases list
- Archived cases can also be reviewed later on by simply selecting the “Show Archived” checkbox
Performance Issues (Member lookup)
- Issue of slow performance when looking up members as been addressed.
|Address: 100-5335 Canotek Rd Ottawa, ON K1J 9L4|